Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God...2 Corinthians 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ready for Battle !!!


James 1:22 (American Standard Version)


But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deluding your own selves.

THOUGHT 
                    
You are in Spiritual battle every day you awaken on this earth; in the midst of a battle there is no time to waver. The devils plan is to take you out and put you under, He will succeed if you walk into the battle saying "Well I don't know if I should go this way, or maybe I should go that way" 

Indecision in itself is a choice. Sooner or later your time for decision will run out.
Make a decision today that will serve you the rest of your life. Make a decision not to be a hearer only, but a doer of the Word. 

PRAYER
O lord, I hide thy word in my heart,knowing 
that you will guide, direct my path in a way 
of righteousness and truth, instruct me in thy 
word. O lord.. amen...

From Daily Breakthroughs !!!