Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God...2 Corinthians 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Am I clear of his blood?


Am I clear of his blood?

‘The voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.’ Genesis 4:10

Suggested Further Reading: 
Ephesians 5:15–20

The servants of Satan shame me; they shame me! 
There comes at night a message to some of you who are the servants of Satan—‘The master is come, and calleth for thee.’ 

You leave your wife and your children without a tear, you go to your master’s house, and there are foul cups passing round, and you will drink, and drink still on; never denying your master; confessing him with many an oath; saying to your comrades many things which injure your poor souls; and yet you do it so bravely.

You hardly know how you get home at night, but when the morning comes, and you wake, there is the redness of the eyes, the headache, and the sickness; but the next night when your master wants you, you go again; and so you will do year after year, even though delirium tears you like a whirlwind.

 But here am I, a servant of God, and when my Master calls for me and bids me go and confess him, I am tempted to be still, and when he tells me to speak to yonder man I would wickedly avoid the task; and whereas you confess your master and imprecate a curse upon your head, how often do some of us confess our master as timidly as if we feared a curse, when instead thereof it is by confession that the curse is turned away! It is enough to make us Christians ashamed to think how sinners will confess their god! Hear them at night, as they reel home through the streets; they are not ashamed of their lord and master.

 Hear how they swear, and defy heaven!
 They are ashamed of nothing for their lord; and yet we, 
who have heaven for our reward, 
and such a Christ to serve, 
and one so good and gracious to us—look at us! 
What poor lovers of our Saviour are we! 
What poor lovers of the souls of men!

For meditation:

 Do you find yourself being ashamed firstly of Christ and then, as a result, of yourself 
(Mark 14:66–72)? Failure to speak for him is a common temptation and sin of omission, 
but with God’s help it is possible to get the victory over it 
(Psalm 119:46; Romans 1:16; 2 Timothy 1:8).

Sermon no. 461
20 July (1862)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ, 
you can be accepted into his kingdom.
 I invite you to let him to make of you what He always wanted. 


"PRAYER" 

Marvelous God Almighty, 
I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, 
who died for me to make me free of sin,
 I want Jesus to enter in to my heart and make me free, 
I confess that He is the son of God.
 I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word full of promises of eternal value, 
not only to live on this earth, 
but to be expectant of my life in heaven. 
In the precious name of Jesus I ask. 
Amen.. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 ♥ <(((><   † ><)))>  

“The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
 not in its fashion and manner, 
 but in the truth which it contains.” 
~ C. H. Spurgeon ~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God,
 without acquiring any monetary reward.
 God gave me the salvation for free, 
so I share the gospel of his word the same way .. 
( NO ADVERTISEMENTS ) ... 
 Blessings to all of You, 
rejoice in the sublime and infallible word of God 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

PRAYER 

 Father,
 I ask You to bless my friends, 
relatives and those that I care deeply for, 
who are reading this right now. 
Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.
 Holy Spirit,
 I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. 
 Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.. 
 Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. 
 Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. 
Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. 
 Amen. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 You can see two post at the time, 
please go to the bottom and look for the "Blog Archive", 
there is many more, 
sometimes I do many during the day as the time permits.... 
 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? .. 
 If you like to visit my other blogs,
 please click at the link and If not clickable, 
please copy and paste the address to your browser, 
Thanks... 

 ENGLISH: 
 http://mightywarrior-mightywarrior.blogspot.com/ 
http://jesusmightywarrior.blogspot.com/ 
http://elshaddaitheallsufficientone.blogspot.com/
 http://theinfalliblewordofgod.blogspot.com/ 
http://powerofthehighest.blogspot.com/

SPANISH: 
http://poderosoguerrerodejesus.blogspot.com/ 

TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE FOR ALL LANGUAGES...
 TRADUCTOR AL ESPAÑOL Y OTROS LENGUAJES...

 Don't forget to spread The Word of GOD by sharing today's passage with friends... 
Please share with your family and friends using small envelope (E-mail) next to a pencil, 
under my name at the bottom of post, 
or using the share link..
 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, 
LOVE AND HAPPINESS"

 "COPYRIGHT STATEMENT"
 Reflection and inspiration from the "Prince of Preachers," 
Charles Haddon Spurgeon.
 This resource was produced before 1923 
and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 

 "COPYRIGHT POLICY"
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. 
If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work,
 please contact us, we'll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
Please do provide us the following details:
 1) Your name, E-mail Address.
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website.
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage... 

Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, 
our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available 
to continue spreading the Gospel. 
 Thank You and God Bless.
Feb 10/2011 started this page
 MIGHTY WARRIOR